Wednesday, June 14, 2023
5:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm EST
Tired of feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or burnt out?
Learn how to make small, consistent changes to your daily routine that can lead to massive life improvements. DOCS Education and bestselling author and behavioral change expert, Karen Salmansohn present Microdosing Your Way to Happiness, Calm, and Success.
Salmansohn – founder of the therapist-recommended Tweak A Week Online Course and presenter of last year’s popular DOCS webinar on managing emotional exhaustion – will show you how to create new “micro-habits” to push past limiting beliefs, stop self-sabotage, improve your relationships, cultivate better self-care, and more. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your full potential and create the life you’ve always wanted!
- Learn how to create new micro-habits that lead to massive life improvements.
- Understand why small, consistent changes are key to improving your life.
- Develop techniques to gently push through resistance and achieve your full potential.
- Learn tips for better sleep and self-care habits.
- Acquire strategies for removing imposter syndrome blinders.
- Discover how to break your chains of pain and limitations.
- Learn the importance of cultivating meaningful connections.
- Understand how to set clearer boundaries and remove toxic people from your life.
- Discover how to embrace living imperfectly.
- Learn to stop self-sabotage and improve your relationships.
This webinar is free to attend. We offer 1.5 CE for DOCS Members and Trial Members who attend the live presentation.
If you are not yet a Member but would like to earn the 1.5 CE for attending, as well as experience the many benefits of DOCS Membership, consider joining as a Trial Member for only $1.* There is no obligation or risk; cancel anytime.
Webinar Details:Title: Microdosing Your Way to Happiness, Calm, and Success
Date & Time: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern
Presented By: Karen Salmansohn
CE Credits: 1.5
About the Presenter:
Karen Salmansohn is a self-help book author and designer with approximately two million books sold nationally and internationally. She is the founder of notsalmon.com, a personal development site, and is a regular columnist for Oprah, CNN, Psychology Today, Huffington Post, and MSN. She’s recommended by Deepak Chopra, Madonna, Tony Robbins, Goldie Hawn, Peter Guber, Arianna Huffington, Tim Ferriss, Tony Hsieh and then some.
*Trial Membership Offer is open to dentists who have not participated in the Trial Membership program within the past two (2) years. After 60 days, if not cancelled, the Trial Membership will upgrade to a Standard Membership at $54.95/mo for a one-year commitment. Refer to terms of service for details.
DOCS Education is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 09/17/2000 to 12/31/2023. Provider ID# 217651.