Dr. Anthony Feck
Wednesday, March 13, 2024
5:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm EST
Ensuring patient safety in sedation dentistry: 25 years & 25 tips from Dr. Feck.
As we celebrate 25 years of DOCS Education’s commitment to safe and effective sedation dentistry, co-founder and Dean of Faculty, Anthony Feck, DMD, will share his insights on maintaining an impeccable safety record in patient care.
Join DOCS and Dr. Feck for this special event focusing on 25 critical safety tips tailored for sedation dentists who are treating a diverse patient population. Even if you have a perfect record, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and increase your confidence level, while benefitting from a quarter-century of sedation dentistry training.
- Understand the importance of a comprehensive medical history for sedation safety.
- Ensure safe healthcare through navigating drug interactions.
- Assess patient health in complex medical situations.
- Learn the Rule of 4 for identifying high-risk patients.
- Manage sedation in patients with underlying medical conditions.
- Understand the link between safe sedation and hypertension.
- Review the monitoring of vital signs to ensure patient safety during sedation.
- Identify the critical role of reversal agents for sedatives and opioids.
- Discuss considerations for patients aged 65 and above.
- Learn to manage HIV patients with care and awareness.
- What are best practices in prescription writing for dentists?
This webinar is free to attend. We offer 1.5 CE for DOCS Members and Trial Members who attend the live presentation.
Webinar Details:Title: I Have a Perfect Record But… I’m a Bit Scared
Date & Time: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 at 5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern
Presented By: Dr. Anthony Feck
CE Credits: 1.5
About the Presenter(s):
An engaging international lecturer, established clinician, author and educator, Dr. Anthony Feck has a well-known teaching and lecturing style blending humor with contagious passion. A former Associate Professor of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, he has been in private practice in Lexington, Kentucky since completing his education. He co-founded DOCS Education with Dr. Michael Silverman in 1999 and currently serves as the Dean of Faculty.
*Trial Membership Offer is open to dentists who have not participated in the Trial Membership program within the past two (2) years. After 60 days, if not cancelled, the Trial Membership will upgrade to a Standard Membership at $54.95/mo for a one-year commitment. Refer to terms of service for details.
DOCS Education is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 09/17/2000 to 12/31/2026. Provider ID# 217651.